The thing that I love about this makeup is that is it quick and it is easy, because honestly, who actually has time for anything else? Most of all I love that her products are not, never have been and never will be tested on animals- I'm on kind of crusade about that. The makeup is affordable and it cuts down the digging time in your makeup bag, making for happy mornings all around. And this lovely brand has just started shipping to Australia! Get excited. This little compact is literally all you will need to gussy up and face the day in a fierce "I am woman" kind of way.
I ordered the light palette, which has worked really well for my skin tone. If you are feeling a little overwhelmed about what colours to fill your compact with you can send in a picture and Maskcara's beauty team will match you up perfectly. I also ordered the 30 second HAC brush and the IIID perfector.
If you are looking to change up your routine and give something else a go, I would highly recommend trying out Maskcara Beauty and if you are feeling a little nervous as to how exactly this is going to work for you, watch this video here because it really is that easy. Ready, set and done for the day!
Power to you, ladies!



No comments:
Post a Comment