You + Me


You: are 22 months old and I cannot believe it. You are headstrong and know what you want to do. You are saying so many words and making new associations every day. You are really into trains and cars, in a big way. You've figured out how to throw a tantrum and you have also figured out that they get you no where fast. Trying to get a picture with you is getting pretty tricky because you just want to run, and run, and run (see photo above). You are the funniest person I know and can make me laugh at any given second. You can't get enough of pizza. You are transitioning well to sleeping in your big boy bed. You love having dance parties after dinner every evening. Red Hot Chili Peppers are still your favourite. You're my best little side kick and I love you for it.

Me: I have started working out at the gym and have set the goal of getting there at least three times a week. So far, so good. I'm really enjoying taking that time for myself and am working hard on fixing that core strength problem I've had since pregnancy. I'm planning for Christmas, because I am obsessive like that. I am LOVING the sunshine- it puts a smile on my face every single day. I love my country. I'm getting so excited for spring, which looks like it has actually come early. Give me all the vitamin D. I'm generally happy and mostly content.

6 comments:

  1. I am loving you both!! It is a great life and we are going to have so much fun when spring arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having this little insight on the relationship you share with your little boy. So heartwarming! Keep them coming! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It makes my heart happy that you are reading, we miss you everyday! x

      Delete
  3. Great photo, great blog. You + Andy = a whole lot of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at you!! We think you are just so wonderful x

      Delete