You: ran away with the toilet paper while Mama was still taking care of business. You then proceeded to enter into some serious negotiations as to the return of the toilet paper. You brought said toilet paper back and got a trip to the park out of it. You are level Jedi when it comes to negotiations. You are the funniest little guy I know. You are doing swimming and music classes and loving both. You are not in the least bit shy. You love going to the playground and doing all the big boy things- especially the fireman pole. You are amazing at doing puzzles. You are considerate and kind. You are brave.
Me: I was not in the least bit amused by the toilet paper incident. I mostly capitulated in order to save face... I was not in the mood for a disaster. I am working out everyday and loving that. I am recommitting to my mediation practice, I let it slip and have been really missing it. I'm rocking the single parent thing for the next 8 weeks while my husband is away on business. I am pretty impressed that we've kept it together thus far. I also acknowledge that is has only been 36 hours... ask me again in a week. I am tired, but happy and a little bit stressed.


No comments:
Post a Comment