Excuse me while I pinch myself, it's February already?! The month of love. In honour of that I've been planning activities that we "love" over here to participate in all month long. Those of you that follow me on instagram already know that our Tuesday outing at the zoo didn't exactly end well- neither of us were harbouring many feelings of love, more like we were completely frustrated with each other. It was not out finest hour as a mother and son duo. That being said we both learnt a lot. Moving on.
Determined to add more positive vibes to the memories we are making this week we headed to the Adelaide Botanic Gardens. Both Andy and I love to be outside, we live in one of the most beautiful places on earth and I am grateful for that every day. It promised to be a good day as soon as we turned on the radio in the car. The best "Throw Back Thursday" list was playing from 1993, Mr Wendall by Arrested Development came on and I am happy to report that I still know every word (I came of age in the hip hop era and I have the sneakers and moves to prove it).
We had a great time roaming amongst the trees for a few hours today. We found sticks, pebbles, some really cool leaves, kindness in the lady photographing birds and chivalry in a guy with a neck tattoo.
Days like today are our favourite.













No comments:
Post a Comment