Good Morning Sunshine!


One of my priorities this year is to actively cultivate happiness- it's something I am passionate about. You make the good life, glass half full and all that jazz.

The quote that goes along the lines of "every sunrise is an invitation to brighten someones day" got me thinking; then it got me planning; then before I knew it was 5:00am and I had a car full of some of my favourite girlfriends. We were sunrise viewing bound!

These are salt of the earth kind of girls and I absolutely love them. Added bonus, they know how to pack some delicious snacks (every girl needs friends like these).

In Adelaide, you need to head up to the hills to watch the sunrise. We decided to stop at Mt Lofty House and enjoyed each others company while watching the sunrise. It was so magnificent watching the colours change over the valleys and hills in front of us. The weather was warm with a soft breeze and we could hear the kookaburras laugh. In my book that's pretty much a perfect start to the day.

There is something very grounding about watching nature do it's thing. I'm in awe of this beautiful world in which we live. Watching the sunrise has been on my bucket list for a while now, I'm so glad we made the effort to do it! I don't think it will be the last time I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment