Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am in the midst of some very serious culling over here. Nothing is safe, particularly because I hold no sentimental value for just about anything. Ruthless, I know. I'm the kind of girl that values deeply how someone or something made me feel, but am extremely unattached to any objects that may be associated with that. In fact, I score a big fat zero on that rather brilliant Love Languages test when it comes to the category of "gifts". I'm and "acts of service" and "words of affirmation" lady. Just as a side note, the Love Languages test has been the most useful tool when it comes to understanding the people I care about. You should give it a go and find out what really makes happy. Just saying.
Moving on.
As I said, the culling is taking place, which means that there may also be some irresponsible eating going on. Decisions are being made, so why not make them while eating a cookie? Personally, I think that's terrific logic. Who cares about the diet?! Eat the cookie.
These ones are particularly tasty, and will probably give you several health related issues because they are positively sinful. You can repent later. Eat the cookie.
Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 packet of cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
250 grams chocolate chips
Method:
1. Cream the butter and the cream cheese together.
2. Add both the sugars and beat until well combined.
3. Add the vanilla and the egg and beat until you get a creamy consistency.
4. Add the flour, salt and the baking soda, beat until combined. Add the chocolate chips, stir until all ingredients are well combined.
5. Roll the dough into about 1 inch balls and place on a lined baking tray. Bake in a moderate oven for about 14 minutes. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I need to eat these cookies right now!! And maybe do some culling of my own as i do...
ReplyDeleteSounds like the perfect plan xx
Delete