The Beauty Collective: Mission Statement



I am so excited to tell you about this pink stool and all that I have in store for it! 

 I am passionate about building self esteem and I am committed to building a healthy sense of community around the subject. A community of women to be exact. 

You see, ladies- you are beautiful! I want you to know it, I want you to feel it and I want you to believe it. 

My mission is to uplift women everywhere, to ignite a sense of self that you've never felt before. My mission is to help you love yourself for who you are. To help you strive for self acceptance and self awareness. My mission is promote a healthy sense of self worth and to empower you. 

I will introduce you to remarkable women here on this blog. These women will share with us what they perceive beauty to be. They will share with us what makes them feel beautiful and what they do to nurture their self esteem. 

These women will be brave. They will be real and they will be unreserved in breaking down the barriers we have around building self esteem. 

Look out for this pink stool and the women that are taking up their position on it. 

I can't wait for these women to fill our screens and our hearts.


1 comment: