Honey Pumpkin Pasta

I wanted to share a recipe with you all today. I like to call it {honey pumpkin pasta} and it is delicious even if I do say so myself.

You need:

about 700g of pumpkin (I used a JAP pumpkin)
150 g ricotta (I used light ricotta)
2 spring onions- chop them up nice and thin
approx. 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
approx. 1 tbsp honey
approx. 1/4 cup olive oil
parsley
basil
penne pasta (I used about 300g and make sure you cook it in salted water)

Then you are going to:

Mix the oil, honey and red wine vinegar together. Chop up the pumkin. Cover it with half of the olive oil mix. Roast in the oven until golden brown. Cook the penne pasta. Drain the pasta and refresh it by running it under cold water. Then mix through the pumpkin, ricotta, spring onions and the rest of the olive oil mixture. Voila! I play around with the amounts of the ingredients each time, you can't really go wrong, make it to your liking.

I'm loving the cute bowls I picked up at Woolworths for $3.00. Check them out- I think I'm going to collect them all!