Park Fun + 12 Things








1. Playing at the park this morning was good for both of our souls
2. A girlfriend of mine sent me this link this morning and genuinely asked how my heart was today- I was so grateful that she did both of those things
3. The weather today is feeling truly autumnal and I am loving it
4. It's possible I am coming down with a cold
5. I am one of those people that strongly supports keeping germs contained and will most likely hibernate for the next day or so- I will rid myself of this thing in no time!
6. I finished reading "Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance" by Angela Duckworth and it was amazing, particularly from a parenting perspective. I'm highly recommending this one.
7. I wanted to write a full book review, however time just got away from me last month
8. Being continually busy makes you miss out on the important things, I'm working on that one
9. My favourite meditation app is called "Calm" and I feel like everyone should have it
10. Making physical lists and keeping them where I can see them is saving my spaced out brain
11. Currently snacking on this popcorn, go and get yourself some
12. Planning our next family adventure, it's going to be good