I will be the first to admit that I am a little on the obsessed side when it comes to Christmas. I L O V E this time of the year. Everything about it feels magical to me, which appeals greatly to my inner child. I am beginning to deeply appreciate this time of year even more now that I am a mother and get to watch all the magic come alive through my little boy's eyes. It's the most wonderful time of the year because we celebrate the birth of Christ, enjoy a little extra community bonding and then there is the added bonus of a day completely dedicated to all things family! (You can see this
blog post to read how I feel about being so flipping time poor). We are B I G on getting in the family time where we can.
In light of all the above we decided to head into the city to watch the annual Christmas Pageant. It was a strange kind of day for Adelaide, especially for mid November. We were in beanies, hoodies and jackets. Then there was the horizontal rain. Oh, and we had a terribly timed nappy incident just before we left the house so the whole thing was almost a "no, go". But persist, we did. I am pleased to report that once we finally made it we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Andrew particularly loved finding the deepest puddles he could to jump in. Note to self: bring a change of clothes next year.
Here are some pictures from our morning.
I hope you and you family have a WONDERFUL christmas ♡♡
ReplyDeleteSending you happy Christmas wishes xx
Delete