Originally, I wasn't overly thrilled about moving to England for six months. It was the weather, you see? I got myself into such a tizzy about it that I gave myself a headache. However, once I discovered that we would be living 15 minutes from where Downton Abbey was filmed I became quite the trooper. Rally, I did. My excitement of being in such close proximity to this castle made me so very happy! Thoughts of Lady Mary and Matthew Crawley ran through my head and I was suddenly quite content with our decision to take a one year old abroad in the middle of winter.
We've been hanging out to visit Highclere with my parents, and it did not disappoint- even though the weather did (just a little). My family and I are die hard fans of the show- we are of the binge watching variety to be exact.
Here are some pictures of our day at "Downton Abbey".
No comments:
Post a Comment