We are here in London for a week and so far I've loved every second of our visit. We have met up with my parents and I have not been able to wipe the smile off my face.
Right now I am sitting in a hotel room listening to my boys making their sleeping sounds.
Being the vampire that I am and having the sleep issues that I do, I've spent a little bit of time being creative with some of the pictures that I took today. I thought I'd share a few of those edits here- incase there are any other vampires out there that are not good at sleeping- we understand each other, yes?!
London turned on its charm today. So very lovely!
My husband snapped the picture below of me exiting Hyde Park today and I love it! My favourite pictures of me are the ones that I am captured in a moment. In this particular moment, I was quietly walking with our son, pointing little things out to him and he was loving taking the city in with me. It's in these moments that I feel the most grateful and the most in harmony with God's plan for me. I was reminded today of the importance of our eternal nature and how connected we are from generation to generation. This gives me such a sense of purpose and satisfaction. Everything that I do here matters, and everything that I contribute has value- what that value might be is completely up to me. My hope is to leave a legacy behind for my son that brings him joy.








Love the photos!! They look so beautiful. Enjoy your week in London xo
ReplyDeleteOne day, we will come here together!
DeleteLove. Love. Love! Enjoy London!
ReplyDelete