Frosty


I raced outside with damp hair the other morning, leaving Alex to deal with the biggest toddler poop situation we had witnessed in a while. But you see, there was frost, a lot of frost and the photographer in me needed to document it.

And... there was also the fact that I had absolutely no desire to deal with the poop. None at all.

You have no idea ho exhilarating it was to escape that stinky scene. Mum's gone wild.

It's been the coldest weather we have ever experienced, being the wimpy Australians that we are (when it comes to the weather, that is. We do come from the nation that breeds all sorts of venomous creatures that can probably kill you just by looking at you- just saying). It would be really cool (pun intended) if we could see some snow while adventuring in this beautiful country, however I think perhaps the time has passed for that to happen.

So, capture the frost- I did! Immortalised forever in a photograph to remember our winter in Newbury.

Happy Monday to you all, I hope this week brings you wonderful things.