
About: Naomi is one of the most authentically genuine people you will ever meet. She's a creative soul loving all things crafty and was born with a strong sense of adventure. She loves to travel and see the world, spending time visiting foreign countries and taking opportunities to live abroad.
I asked Naomi what made her feel beautiful, this is her response: I feel most beautiful when I am being true to myself. It is so easy these days to look at the people around you and in the media and feel like you are less than what is expected, not only in what you look like, but also in what your interests are or how you act. I have gone through stages in my life where I tried to conform to what was considered normal for the day. When I did that I never felt comfortable in my own skin. I felt like I was a shadow of who I was truly am, and I never felt completely happy or beautiful.
Over the years I have left behind the need to conform to society and have found my own style. I wear what makes me feel beautiful, and I do what makes me happy. Life is so short, and I want to live my life being happy with myself, not criticizing myself for not being what others think I should be. There are still times when I slip backwards a bit, when I don’t feel like I am being true to myself. When that happens I make myself stop and remind myself just who I am. I am the only me in existence. I have family and friends who love and respect who I am. I am a bit strange and a bit silly. I love to read and sing and laugh. There is no one else in the world like me so I should be the best version of me that I can be. I am who I am, and I am wonderful. I am a strong woman, and I am beautiful.





