I loved photographing this adorable little family. Everything about these pictures makes me smile! Taking pictures of friends is always one of my favourite things to do.
Kelly, Kelly , Kelly!!! Thank you thank you yet again!!! I appreciate your kind words always and the beautiful pictures. You captured my daughters well I would say! You do a fantastic job with photos and we appreciate the pleasure of working with you! We will miss you and Adelaide and all that comes with it so much more than we will be missed! You are welcome ANY time!! Love ya!
Hi there! My name is Kelly, and I'm glad you're here.
I'm a lover of healthy recipes, the minimalistic lifestyle approach, DIY projects, family friendly activities, all things motherhood, adventuring and living a happy and fulfilling life.
Kelly, Kelly , Kelly!!! Thank you thank you yet again!!! I appreciate your kind words always and the beautiful pictures. You captured my daughters well I would say! You do a fantastic job with photos and we appreciate the pleasure of working with you! We will miss you and Adelaide and all that comes with it so much more than we will be missed! You are welcome ANY time!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete