18 Months Old

Our little boy turned 18 months old! Where, oh where did the time go? No, seriously- I mean it, someone tell me where the pause button is because I'm going to need it! To celebrate we went for a little stroll up to Donnington castle after church, because 18 months is a big deal, am I right?! I'm making it a thing. Plus, I think it's pretty cool that Andrew can look back at photos one day and just casually say "oh, that's me at 18 months old walking around a 14th century ruin." Huzzah!

We are so grateful for this boy of ours. He really does have a champion soul.

Happy 18 months, Andy. You light up our world in more ways than you will ever know!





^^ Yes, we wear matching beanies. It's completely fine. Don't even worry about it. 



4 comments:

  1. Happy 18 months Andy! When you get home you and Kauri can tear it up in Nursery. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are going to have the best of times together! We miss you xox

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how fast he's growing up!
    Love you guys! (Aunty Jacquie) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is! He can't wait for park and swing dates with you when we get home. Love you too x

      Delete